PES 2012 PES Next Season Patch 2016/2017 | 1.4 GB / 476 MB
PES Next Season Patch is an update patch for Pro Evolution Soccer 2012. The patch has been updated to latest transfers for 2016/2017, thanks to micano4u team to update this patch, and also PESEdit.com for PESEdit.com Patch :)
✔ Last transfers 2016/2017
✔ New 2016/2017 kits
✔ New faces and hair 2016/2017
✔ New Graphic
✔ All Turfs HD
✔ New boots and balls 2016/2017
✔ and more…
You need to have PESEdit.com Patch 4.1 + Fix 4.1.1 installer in order to make this patch working, don't worry, i have provided the patch if you don't have it :)
1. Install PESEdit.com Patch 4.1 to your PES 2012 installation directory.
2. Install PESEdit.com Patch Fix 4.1.1 to your PES 2012 installation directory.
3. Extract PESNext Season 2017 with WinRAR, copy & paste folder kitserver & img to your PES 2012 directory.
4. Copy & Paste the option file ( Konami folder ) to your Document Folder
Homepage : http://www.micano4u.org/
List of Stadium from PESEdit.com :
MOSES MABHIDA STADIUM
How to use Stadium :
The stadium pack need to be placed in the folder 'kitserver\pesedit-stadiums\'. If you didn't find any "pesedit-stadiums", create it first, and it should be like this
C:\Program Files\KONAMI \ Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 \kitserver\pesedit-stadiums
1. Extract all stadiums that you've downloaded, now copy all those folders to
C:\Program Files\KONAMI \ Pro Evolution Soccer 2012\kitserver\pesedit-stadiums
2. Now, Create new folder in the same called "img", so the location should be like this
C:\Program Files\KONAMI \ Pro Evolution Soccer 2012\kitserver\pesedit-stadiums\img
3. Go to inside "img" folder, and create another two folders called dt06.img & dt07.img, so in the end you're going to get this one
C:\Program Files\KONAMI \ Pro Evolution Soccer 2012\kitserver\pesedit-stadiums\img\dt06.img
C:\Program Files\KONAMI \ Pro Evolution Soccer 2012\kitserver\pesedit-stadiums\img\dt07.img
4. Open the PESEdit Selector as admin, select the top tab "STADIUMS", the buttons "Previous" and "Next", select the stadium that you've installed untill you get a message "Successfully switched to ...." At the first start of the match with a new stadium at me why that was half black screen, but
after the start, everything comes back to normal.
RAR PASSWORD : micano4u