PES 2017 Kit Studio 2017 - UniColor Editor by Zlac
This is a simple tool to edit jersey in PES 2017. More preview about this tool, you can see the information below or visit the original thread on Evo-Web ( Registration is Required ).
- Supports only PC files - console files are NOT supported directly (use multi-converter to convert your files from/to console formats)
- kits per team configuration
- kit types (normal, GK, CL)
- kit icons
- kit colors (for kit selection menu, etc.)
- add/remove kits to team (up to 10 kits per team)
- conversion of unlicensed team entries to licensed (to enable CL kits)
- ability to delete unwanted unlicensed team entries (e.g. duplicated teams)
- ability to add new team entries (e.g. for extra teams that you already created by yourself in Team.bin)
- ability to delete licensed team entries via popup menu
- saved .bin files are always zlib-compressed
- improved team filtering by name - filter boxes now accept all characters (interpunction, characters with umlauts, carets, etc.)
- filters accept team Id's and team names
- hex color-codes displayed in color pickers
- export/import of individual licensed team entries via popup menu
- mass csv export/import for all teams
- colored mini-kit icons preview (based on PES 2015 kit icons - may not be 100% accurate for PES 2017)
- .dds kit preview option (see File > Settings ... for further instructions on how to enable this feature)
- realUni .bin config files editing (see File > Settings ... for further instructions on how to enable this feature)
- ability to unlicense licensed team entries (two options - unlicensing of the unicolor entry only or unlicensing in both unicolor.bin and team.bin file) via pop-up menu
- synchronization of kit references between UniColor.bin and EDIT00000000 (from Unicolor to EDIT only) - experimental option that may (or may not) solve the problems that appear when changes to kit distribution in UniColor do not show in-game because the game (i.e. community patches) is already using EDIT00000000 file with different kit distribution.
- ability to delete kits stored in EDIT00000000, that were created in Edit mode (two options - deletion of all edit mode kits per individual licensed team (on 'Licensed UniColor entries' tab) and global deletion of each and every edit mode kit available (on 'Misc' tab)) - again, an experimental feature which may or may not solve the problems that appear because data in UniColor and EDIT00000000 are not ideally synchronized.
Homepage : https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pc-kit-studio-2017-unicolor-editor.76677/
.NET Framework 4.0 is required
Changelog 1.2 :
Changelog 1.2 :
- Fixed realUni configuration bug where Name On/Off setting was inverted
- NEW in 2017 v1.2 - ability to delete kits stored in EDIT00000000, that were created in Edit mode - two options :
- deletion of all edit mode kits per individual licensed team (on 'Licensed UniColor entries' tab)
- global deletion of each and every edit mode kit available (on 'Misc' tab))
NO PASSWORD !